Candidates for this exam are professional developers who use Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 and the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 to design and develop web solutions. Candidates should have a minimum of three to five years of experience developing Microsoft ASP.NET MVC-based solutions.
Candidates should have the following experience:
• Designing and developing web applications in an ASP.NET MVC model
• Planning and designing user interaction solutions based on business requirements
• Experience with the full software development life cycle of web applications
• Developing and deploying to multi-tier environments, including Windows Azure
• Designing and developing asynchronous solutions