EC-Council Certified Secure Programmer lays the foundation required by all application developers and development organizations to produce applications with greater stability and fewer security risks to the consumer.
The ECSP certification is intended for programmers who are responsible for designing and building secure Windows/Web based applications with .NET Framework. It is designed for developers who have .NET development skills.
You must be well-versed with .NET programming language.
Klassikaal en Maatwerk
Students in this course will acquire knowledge in the following areas:
• .Net framework security features and various secure coding principles
• .Net framework runtime security model, role-based security, code access security (CAS), and class libraries
• Various validation controls, mitigation techniques for validation control vulnerabilities, defensive techniques
for SQL injection attacks, and output encoding to prevent input validation attacks
• Defensive techniques against session attacks, cookie security, and ViewState security
• Mitigating vulnerabilities in class level exception handling, managing unhandled errors, and implementing
windows log security against various attacks
• Defensive techniques against path traversal attacks and defensive techniques against canonicalization
attack and file ACLs
• Mitigating vulnerabilities in machine config files, mitigating the vulnerabilities in app config files, and
security code review approaches
• The importance of secure programmers and certified secure programmers, the career path of secure
programmers, and the essential skillset of secure programmers
The ECSP .NET 312-93 exam will be conducted on the
last day of training. Students need to pass the online exam to receive the ECSP certification.
This training is conducted by an EC-Council certified organization